Monday, December 14, 2009

Welcome, Minnesota. We've been expecting you.

Monday, December 14, 2009

This just made my day:

Scarlett in the kitchen: “¡Elena! ¡Elena!”

Elena upstairs cleaning: “¿Si?”

Scarlett: ¡Hay nieve!”

I went rushing to the window, and sure enough, it’s SNOWING.


Florian (from the Canarias) later at lunch: “Geez, it’s cold outside. How cold do you think it is?”

Me: “Well, about 0, because it snowed.”

Florian: “It didn’t snow.”

Me: “Yes it did!”

Florian: “S*** I missed it!”


I hear MN got some snow as well. I also heard that it might be snowing on Friday, as we're trying to fly into the Twin Cities. Regardless, I guess I'll just have to send Florian a photo of snow when I get home. Oh, and Daryl too.

1 comment:

  1. Yes...there's been snow - only two measely times - in the last week. Not much, but it's starting to look a lot like Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete